02 电话礼仪
作者:李文昊      更新:2024-05-29 05:16      字数:7043
  02 电话礼仪
  接打电话有一套
  dialogue
  tom is making a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products he sold before.
  汤姆正在给他的一位客户打电话,向他咨询以前售出的产品的状况。
  tom: hello, this is tom kant from international trade co. limited. could i speak to mr. smith?
  汤姆:你好,我是国际贸易有限责任公司的汤姆·康德。我可以和史密斯先生通电话吗?
  mr. smith: speaking please.
  史密斯先生:我就是。
  tom: i'm sorry to disturb you. you purchased our equipment last year and now i'd like to find out about their workings. are they still in gear now?
  汤姆:很抱歉打扰您了。您去年购买了我们的设备, 我现在想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否还正常运转?
  mr. smith: yeah, exactly! we bought them last year. at present, they are still in good condition.
  史密斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。目前,它们状态良好!
  tom: that's it! all of them have first-class quality and performance. every instrument is subject to strict inspection before shipment. now we have researched and developed new products.
  汤姆:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。每件设备在装运前都是经过严格检验的。现在,我们还研发了新产品。
  mr. smith: your company is developing so fast. maybe later on we'll cooperate again.
  史密斯先生:你们公司发展得真快。或许以后我们还会再次合作。
  tom: that's terrific! if any, please remember to call us. i won't keep you any longer.goodbye, mr. smith.
  汤姆:那太好了!如果有需要的话,记得联系我们。我就不再打扰您了!再见,史密斯先生。
  mr. smith: bye!
  史密斯先生:再见!
  notes
  1. working [w?:ki?] n. 运作;工作方法;劳动
  2. be in gear 处于正常工作情况的
  3. in good condition 状况良好
  4. be subject to 遭受;服从;以……为条件
  5. inspection [in'spek??n] n. 检查,检验;视察
  小贴士
  1. hello, may i speak to william?
  你好,我可以和威廉通电话吗?
  也可以这样说:
  may i have william, please?
  2. i have something urgent to consult miss brown.
  我有急事要找布朗小姐。
  3. i'm sorry to call you so late.
  对不起,这么晚打来电话。
  4. i hope i didn't catch you at a bad time.
  希望没有打扰你。
  5. who is that speaking?
  请问您是哪位?
  也可以这样说:
  who is calling, please?
  6. i'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
  抱歉让你久等了。
  7. could you just wait for a moment, please?
  请稍等一会儿好吗?
  不小心打错电话
  dialogue
  julia wants to call mr. kant of the finance department. but she got the wrong number.
  朱莉亚想要给财务部的康德先生打电话,但是她拨错号码了。
  julia: hello, could i speak to mr. kant?
  朱莉亚:你好,我可以和康德先生通电话吗?
  a: there are two mr. kants here. which one do you like to talk to?
  a: 这有两位康德先生。您找哪一个?
  julia: i'd like to talk to james kant. may i have him?
  朱莉亚:我找吉姆斯·康德。我可以和他讲话吗?
  a: sorry, i beg your pardon?
  a:不好意思,请再说一遍。
  julia: james kant.
  朱莉亚:吉姆斯·康德。
  a: i'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.
  a:对不起,没有这个人。
  julia: isn't this the finance department?
  朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?
  a: i'm afraid you dialed the wrong number. this is the home telephone.
  a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。
  julia: oh, sorry to have bothered you.
  朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。
  a: it doesn't matter.
  a:没关系。
  notes
  1. finance departmen 财务部
  2. dial ['dai?l] v. 拨号,打电话
  3. bother ['b?e?] v. 烦扰,使恼怒;使不安,费心
  小贴士
  1. i'm sorry, but we don't have anyone by that name here.
  对不起,我们这没这个人。
  也可以这样说:
  i'm sorry, but there is no one called susan here.
  2. oh, sorry to have disturbed you.
  哦,真对不起,打扰您了。
  3. i beg you pardon? mr. who?
  请再说一遍,你找谁?
  4. what number are you trying to dial?
  你要的电话是什么号码?
  也可以这样说:
  what number are you calling?
  5. will you check the number again, please?
  请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
  6. i suggest you look in the phone book again.
  我建议您再查一下电话簿。
  7. are you sure you are dialing the right number?
  你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
  8. could you check the number for me, please?
  可否帮我核实一下这个号码?
  也可以这样说:
  could you test the number for me, please?
  无法接听电话
  dialogue
  steven meets some problems in his work, so he wants to ask for advice from susan. now he is giving susan a ring. but susan is not in.
  史蒂文在工作中遇到了一些问题,他想请教苏珊。现在他正在给苏珊打电话,但是苏珊不在办公室。
  steven: hello, may i speak to susan please?
  史蒂文:你好,请找一下苏珊好吗?
  a: i'm sorry, she is not in.
  a:对不起,她不在。
  steven: can you tell me how long she'll be back? i want to come to her for some advice about my work.
  史蒂文:能告诉我她多久会回来吗?我想向她请教一些工作方面的问题。
  a: sorry, i have no idea. she is on business trip at present. why don't you call her cell phone?
  a:抱歉,我不知道。她目前在出差。为什么你不打她的手机呢?
  steven: i'd like to. but i don't have her cell phone number. can you tell me about it?
  史蒂文:我是想,但是我没有她的手机号码。你能告诉我她的号码吗?
  a: i'm sorry. we can't give out her cell phone number.
  a:对不起,我们不能把私人电话给您。
  steven: then can you call her and give her my number? my number is 6854778. my name is steven kant.
  史蒂文:那么你可以给她打电话把我的电话号码给她吗?我的电话是6854778,我叫史蒂文·康德。
  a: no problem, mr. kant.
  a:没问题,康德先生。
  steven: thank you.
  史蒂文:谢谢。
  notes
  1. at present 目前,现在
  2. give out 公布;分发
  小贴士
  out of pocket
  out of pocket最常见的意思是“赔钱、白白损失”(having suffered a financial loss)。如果用连字符将out of pocket这三个单词连起来,就成了一个形容词out-ofpocket,最基本的意思是“没钱了”(having no money)。out-of-pocket expenses 则是指一些需要事先用现金支付的,事后可以报销的开销,比如出差时的交通费、食宿费等等。但近来out of pocket成了网上的一个通俗用语,越来越多的网民用somebody is out of pocket来表达“某人现在不在这儿”。那么“赔钱”和“缺席”有什么关系呢?如果你不在办公室(out of office),没有及时被分配任务,那你就失去了赚钱的机会(out of pocket)。如果你不在办公室而在外出差,那么你就经常会有一些out-of-pocket expenses。
  例如:
  i'm out of pocket these days.
  这段时间我不在。
  要留言吗
  dialogue
  maggie is making a phone call to mr. gates,but mr. gates is not in. she asks for leaving a message.
  麦琪正在给盖茨先生打电话,但是盖茨先生不在。她想给他留言。
  maggie: hello, this is maggie. may i speak to mr. gates, please?
  麦琪:你好,我是麦琪。我想找盖茨先生。
  a: i'm afraid he is not here now. he went out to call on a customer just now.
  a:他现在不在,刚出去见客户了。
  maggie: then what time will he be back?
  麦琪:那他什么时候回来?
  a: i expect him back this afternoon. would you like to leave a message?
  a:可能要到下午了。你想要留言吗?
  maggie: thank you. i'd like to. would you tell him to call me at 6588758 as soon as he's back?
  麦琪:谢谢你,我要留言。他一回来就让他给6588758回电话好吗?
  a: ok. i'll make sure that he gets the message.
  a:好的。我保证他会收到留言的。
  maggie: thank you. bye-bye.
  麦琪:非常感谢。再见。
  a: you're welcome, bye!
  a:不客气,再见。
  notes
  1. call on 访问,拜访;号召,要求
  2. leave a message 留言
  小贴士
  1. could you just tell her susan called?
  能否转告她苏珊找她?
  也可以这样说:
  just tell her there was a call from susan.
  2 please ask her to call me back..
  请让她给我回电话。
  也可以这样说:
  would you tell her to give me a ring when she's back?
  3. please tell him to come to the company quickly.
  请告诉他速来公司。
  4. no, thank you. it's nothing urgent.
  谢谢,不用,没有什么要紧事。
  5. i must discuss the work with him.
  我一定要和他讨论这项工作。
  6. would you like to leave a message?
  你想留言吗?
  也可以这样说:
  do you have a message?
  7. would you like to leave your name and number?
  你愿意留下姓名和电话号码吗?
  8. may i have your name, please?
  请问您贵姓?
  也可以这样说:
  may i have your name, just in case?
  9. i'll give her the message.
  我会转告她的。
  也可以这样说:
  i'll make sure she receives the message.
  结束电话要礼貌
  dialogue
  there is a phone call from a customer. sarah is answering the telephone.
  有一个顾客打来的电话。莎拉正在接电话。
  sarah: hello, this is abc company. what can i do for you?
  莎拉:你好,abc公司。我能为您做些什么?
  a: hello, i find your company in alibaba, and i want to buy a batch of plane models. which types do you have? what's the price of the model x768?
  a:你好,我在阿里巴巴上看到你们的公司,我想买一批飞机模型。你们都有哪些型号?型号是x768的价格是多少呢?
  sarah: we have plane models of more than 20 types. and the price is 50 dollars of that model. i'd like to send some details of all the models to you. may i have your email?
  莎拉:我们有20多种型号的飞机模型。您提到的那种是50美元。我想发一些关于所有型号的详细资料给你,您能告诉我您的邮箱地址吗?
  a: there is no need of that at present. i just want to know the price of that model.
  a:现在还不需要。我只是想了解一下那种型号的价格。
  sarah: oh, never mind. anyway thanks for your call. goodbye.
  莎拉:哦,没关系。不管怎样,感谢您的来电。再见。
  a: bye-bye.
  a:再见。
  notes
  1. a batch of (人或物的)一批
  2. plane model 飞机模型
  3. detail ['di'teil] n. 详细;详情
  小贴士
  1. nice talking to you.
  很高兴跟你通话。
  2. i'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
  我期盼你的回音。
  3. thank you for returning my call.
  谢谢你给我回电话。
  也可以这样说:
  thank you for calling me back.
  4. i'd better get off the phone.
  我得挂电话了。
  5. i won't keep you any longer.
  我不耽误你时间了。
  6. i'm quite busy at the moment. could you ring back later?
  能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。
  7. say hello to your folks.
  请代我向您家人问好。
  8. well, i'll call you again later.
  嗯,我晚些时候再打给你。
  9. is there anything else i can do for you?
  还有什么我可以帮忙的吗?