02 沟通协商
作者:李文昊      更新:2024-05-29 05:16      字数:12830
  02 沟通协商
  谈判交流有技巧
  dialogue
  the two parties are negotiating about the products price.
  谈判双方正在就产品价格进行协商。
  a: i'm interested in your computers, but i'm wondering about the price you'll possibly offer.
  a:我对你们的电脑很感兴趣,但是不知贵方会出什么价?
  b: as far as that style of computers is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 400 dollars for at least 50, and we can't go below that price for an order of this size.
  b:就那种型号的电脑而言,我们同意给400美元的单价,但必须至少购买50台,对这样的订购量我们不可能低于这个数。
  a: your price is much higher than i expected. we are making a large order of 200. could you give us a little discount?
  a:你们的价格比我预期的要高很多。我们计划200台的大订货量,能给我们折扣吗?
  b: i know you're making a large order but you are also getting excellent products at a very large discount. 400 dollors is almost the lowest price we can offer.
  b:我知道你们的订购量很大,但你们也是以很大的优惠购买质量上乘的产品。400美元是我们能给的最低价。
  a: i'm afraid i can't agree with you. your price is much higher than other companies'. we can't buy with your offer.
  a:恐怕我不能同意你们的价格。你方的价格比其他公司的价格高出很多。我们不能接受这个价格。
  b: well, what do you suggest then? how about 5%? the price is already a little tight,and our profit margin is not that large.
  b:好吧,你觉得多少优惠合适?5%怎么样?这个价格已经有点勉强了,我们的利润没有那么高的。
  a: let's close the deal at a discount of 8%,ok?
  a:让我们以每台优惠8%的价格敲定这桩生意,好吗?
  b: you drive a hard bargain! ok, that's a deal.
  b:你真会讨价还价。好吧,就这么定了。
  notes
  1. discount ['diskaunt] n. 折扣,贴现率;v. 打折扣,贴现;不重视
  2. margin ['mɑ:d?in] n. 边缘,余地;幅度;利润;页边空白;定金
  3. close the deal 达成交易
  4. hard bargain 吃亏的买卖;条件苛刻、没有让步的协议
  小贴士
  在双方谈判交流的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点已经了解,可以说:i see what you mean.(我明白您的意思。)如果表示同意,可以说:that would be nice.(那样太好了。)或者i agree with you.(我赞成。)如果是可以接受但必须有条件,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:we accept your proposal, on the condition that you place a large order than 5000.(如果您订购超过5000台,我们会接受您的提议。)
  另外,在与外商尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白直率地提出来,而不要拐弯抹角。比如无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:i don't think that's a good idea.(我并不认为那是个好主意。)或者frankly speaking, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)如果是拒绝,可以直接说:we can't accept. it's too high.(这个价格太高,我们不能接受。)
  应对纠纷有妙招
  dialogue
  maggie is busy with her work in the office. customer comes to voice a complaint about sending wrong products. and maggie is dealing with that for the customer.
  麦琪正在办公室忙碌着,一个客户来投诉说发错货了。麦琪正在为客户处理这件事。
  maggie: i have to apologize to you again. i promise it will never happen again.
  麦琪:我再次向您道歉,我保证以后不会再出现类似情况了。
  customer: i have never thought that you have sent me the wrong products! what am i supposed to do now?
  客户:我从来没有想到你们把我的货全发错了。现在怎么办?
  maggie: i'm terribly sorry. the person in charge of your company's supplies is a green hand. we'll resend the products to you at once.
  麦琪:真的很抱歉,负责给您供货的人刚来不久,我们会马上给您重新发货。
  customer: i'm under pressure to make delivery to my clients with the terms of the contract. i am not going to tear up the contract.
  客户:我还要赶着给我的客户按合同交货,我可不想违约。
  maggie: here, i'll give you a higher discount on these products. besides, we'll compensate for all the losses caused by our mistake. how about that?
  麦琪:这样吧,这批货我给您再优惠点儿。另外由于我们的失误给您造成的损失,我们会全部赔偿。您看行吗?
  customer: all right! since you are sincere,i'll say nothing more. thank you.
  客户:好吧。既然你这么有诚意,我也不再说什么了。谢谢。
  maggie: that's all right. we hope to provide you with good service for many years to come.
  麦琪:不用谢。为了能建立长期的合作,我们希望给您提供满意的服务。
  notes
  1. green hand 新手,无经验的人
  2. make delivery 交货
  3. tear up 撕毁,撕破
  4. compensate ['k?mpenseit] v. 补偿,赔偿;付报酬
  小贴士
  争议(dispute)是指交易一方认为对违反合同规定,或因对方不履约或不完全履约所引起的纠纷。争议的解决(settlement of disputes)是指双方当事人就争议所做出的处理。其方式可分:协商(negotiation)、协调(conciliation)、仲裁(arbitration)和诉讼(litigation)。常用的句型有:
  1. i think all disputes between us shall be settled amicably through negotiation.
  我认为我们之间的所有争议应通过友好协商解决。
  2. we promise to try to solve the matter to your satisfaction.
  我们保证设法解决问题,让贵公司满意。
  3. our company will cover the losses arising from it.
  因此而产生的损失由我方承担。
  4. we agree to compensate for all the losses, but ask you to drop the lawsuit.
  我们愿意赔偿所有的损失,但是我们要求贵公司撤诉。
  5. if no settlements can be reached through negotiation, the case shall be submitted to the arbitration commission for arbitration.
  如果协商不能解决,该案件应提交仲裁委员会仲裁。
  6. we feel pity that you shipped bulk products not corresponding in quality with the sample.
  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。
  团队合作人心齐
  dialogue
  elvin has been in the new company for two months. his friend zina wants to know how elvin gets along with his job.
  埃文在这家新公司已经工作两个月了。他的朋友吉娜想了解一下他的新工作怎么样。
  zina: hi, elvin. how do you like your new job?
  吉娜:你好,埃文。你的新工作怎么样啊?
  elvin: pretty good. my colleagues are all quite easy-going. it's a very friendly place to work. in all, everything is great so far.
  埃文:很好。我的同事们都很好相处,工作气氛很和谐。总之,目前为止,一切都很好。
  zina: that's really fine. have you learned the ropes at your new job?
  吉娜:那太好了。你对你的新工作熟悉了吗?
  elvin: almost. i work in the sales department. the corporate culture is totally different from my former company. when i was assigned a task at my last job, i was totally on my own. but here most of the work is done in teams. everyone works closely with each other. so i can learn a lot from it and get into the swing of it quickly.
  埃文:差不多了。我在销售部工作,公司的企业文化和我以前所在的公司截然不同。以前我分配到任务后,就只靠一个人来完成。但是在那家公司,大多数的工作都是在团队里完成的。每个人都要和其他人密切合作。所以我从中学到很多东西,工作也很快就上手了。
  zina: that's really nice. team—work is highly valued in many companies. it's very important to be involved in the team at work.
  吉娜:很好啊。很多公司都特别注重团队合作。工作中融入团队是很重要的。
  elvin: yeah, that's good for a positive work environment and helps motivate employees. i prefer it to working independently. my former boss was extremely controlling and overbearing.
  埃文:是呀,这样就有利于创造一个积极的工作环境,并能激励员工。和单打独斗比起来我更喜欢团队合作。我过去的老板控制欲就特别强,还很专横。
  zina: well, now you don't have to worry about that. your new place sounds really good.
  吉娜:现在你就不必担心了,你的新工作听起来真不错。
  notes
  1. corporate culture 企业文化
  2. assign [?'sain] v. 分配,指派;归因,确定;n. 受让人,接受财产等转让的人
  3. get into the swing of 开始熟悉
  4. overbearing ['?uv?'b??ri?] adj. 傲慢的,骄傲自大的,蛮横的
  小贴士
  team spirit in recent years has been getting more and more attention by the enterprise operators and has been adopted by most of them. obviously, dictatorial management behavior hasn't existed any more in modern society. neglecting of the role of team means large loss in the operation of the business. in order to enhance the team cohesion, team spirit training arises at the historic moment.
  近年来团队合作受到企业经营者越来越多的关注,并且被大多数采用。显然,在当代社会,个人独裁的管理行为已经不复存在。忽视团队的作用就意味着在经营中会产生巨大损失。为了提高团队的凝聚力,团队合作培训就应运而生了。
  what makes a good team?
  1. the members work towards a common objective.
  2. the members co-operate fully with each other.
  3. the members trust each other.
  4. the members share information effectively within the team.
  5. the members listen to different points of view.
  6. they talk openly and honestly within the team.
  7. when people are under pressure, others offer help.
  如何成为一个优秀的团队?
  1. 团队成员要为一个共同的目标努力。
  2. 成员之间相互密切合作。
  3. 成员之间相互信任。
  4. 团队能够有效地分享信息资源。
  5. 成员之间善于听取意见。
  6. 成员之间话题公开,坦诚相对。
  7. 遇到压力时,成员间会互相帮助。
  期待更详细的资料
  dialogue
  david is calling his customer to increase the possibility of successful cooperation.
  戴维正在给客户打电话以增加合作成功的可能性。
  david: hello, this is david white from abc company. may i speak to mr. smith?
  戴维:你好,我是abc公司的戴维·怀特。我找史密斯先生。
  mr. smith: speaking. what can i do for you, mr. white?
  史密斯先生:我就是。请问有什么事,怀特先生?
  david: i'm sorry to bother you. i was told that you have an intention to cooperate with us, don't you?
  戴维:很抱歉打扰您了。听说您有意向和我们合作,是吗?
  mr. smith: yes, i do.
  史密斯先生:是的。
  david: thank you for your attention to our company. i have a feeling that there will be a bright future for us to cooperate within the field. is there anything that i can offer you?
  戴维:感谢您对我们公司的关注。我觉得我们在该领域的合作会有非常好的前景。有什么我能帮您的吗?
  mr. smith: hmm…i appreciate your sincerity. i'd like to know more about your company. could you send me some details about your company and products?
  史密斯先生:嗯,非常感谢贵公司的合作诚意。我想更多地了解你们公司,你能给我发一些关于贵公司和公司产品的详细资料吗?
  david: no problem. i will send them to you soon.
  戴维:没问题。我马上就给您发过去。
  mr. smith: that's very kind of you. thank you.
  史密斯先生:太好了。谢谢。
  david: you're welcome. i will assure you of our business.
  戴维:不用客气。我会尽全力促进我们的合作的。
  notes
  1. intention [in'ten??n] n. 意图,目的,意向;打算
  2. assure [?'?u?] v. 使确信,使放心;确保
  小贴士
  1. is it possible to give us some details about the products?
  能否给我们提供产品相关的详细资料?
  2. we want to buy food additives. please contact us with the details of your products and price.
  我们想订购食品添加剂,请附带你们产品的详细资料和价格与我们联系。
  3. the more we know about you, the more orders we will make.
  我们对贵公司了解得越详细,就会下越多的订单。
  4. i am interested in your plane models. could you send me details about the wp546 model?
  我对你们的飞机模型很感兴趣。能给我发一些型号wp546飞机模型的详细资料吗?
  5. please contact us if you would like to hear and see more.
  如果想了解更多信息,请联系我们。
  6. for more information, please visit the project site.
  请访问项目主页以了解更多信息。
  7. may i know more about your party?
  我可以了解贵方更多的信息吗?
  与客户细谈合作
  dialogue
  since two parties have the intention to promote cooperation, it's indispensible to negotiate for the details.
  既然双方都有意向合作,协商一下合作细节是必不可少的。
  tom: since you'd like to act as our sole agent, we'd like to know your plan to push the sales of our products. an agent may give us lots of help to break into a new market. i hope it's a win-win result for both of us.
  汤姆:既然你要做我们的独家代理商,我们想知道你推销我们产品的计划。要进入一个新市场,代理商将给我们很大帮助。我希望这对我们是双赢的。
  agent: well, we'll advertise a lot on tv programs and in newspaper. at the same time we'll execute widespread promotion activities. we propose the guaranteed annual amount be $500 000 for a start.
  代理商:嗯,我们会在报纸上和电视节目里做大量广告,同时开展大规模的促销活动。我们建议代理的年销售额开始时订为50万美元。
  tom: that's not bad. what is the territory to be covered?
  汤姆:那样不错。你要代理哪些地区?
  agent: all the areas in louisiana state.
  代理商:路易斯安那州的所有地区。
  tom: and the rate of commission you ask for? we usually grant commission at the rate of about 6% on every deal.
  汤姆:你想要收取多少佣金呢?我们一般把每笔交易额的6%左右作为佣金。
  agent: honestly, the rate of commission you grant us is far too small. we want to get a 10% commission. because our potential customers are not familiar with your goods,so it'll cost us a lot of money to popularize your products.
  代理商:坦白说,你给我们的佣金率太低了。我们想要10%。因为我们的潜在客户对你们的产品并不熟悉,要使你们的产品畅销我们要花不少钱。
  tom: all right. we understand your position in being a middleman. we can make this an exception and give you an 8% commission for a trial period of one year.
  汤姆:好吧。我们理解你们作为中间商的处境。我们可以破例给你们8%的佣金,试行一年。
  agent: pretty reasonable. i am confident that our cooperation will succeed.
  代理商:很合理。我相信我们的合作会很成功的。
  notes
  1. sole agent 独家代理
  2. win-win [win'win] adj 双赢的,双方都获利的
  3. grant [grɑ:nt] v. 授予;同意;承认,认为;n. 授予物,补助金;同意,给予;财产转让
  4. middleman ['midl?m?n] n.中间人,经纪人
  小贴士
  有关合作的名言:
  1. one strand of silk doesn't make a thread; one tree doesn't make a forest.
  单丝不成线,独木不成林。
  2. united we stand, divided we fall.
  合即立,分即垮。
  3. it's difficult to achieve anything without friendly support.
  孤掌难鸣。
  4. the planning lies with man, the outcome with heaven.
  谋事在人,成事在天。
  认真签订合约
  dialogue
  the contract is the guarantee for both parties to keep promises.
  合约是合作双方履行承诺的保障。
  andrew: have you had a chance to look over the draft contract?
  安德鲁:你看过合同草案了吗?
  bill: yes, i made a very close study of it.
  比尔:是的,昨晚我仔细审阅了合同草案。
  andrew: any questions?
  安德鲁:有什么问题吗?
  bill: yes, there is a point which i'd like to bring up. i found some clauses in this contract are in conflict with the supplementary conditions. how do we deal with it?
  比尔:是的,有一点我想提一下,我看到有些合同条款与附加条款有冲突,该怎样处理?
  andrew: i think the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding. do you agree?
  安德鲁:我认为如果有冲突应以附加条款为准。你同意吗?
  bill: i see. we can accept that.
  比尔:我明白了,我们可以接受。
  andrew: is there anything else?
  安德鲁:还有什么问题吗?
  bill: no, nothing more.
  比尔:没有了。
  andrew: ok, we must make it clear in the contract. i will add the term to the contract soon.
  安德鲁:好的,我们必须在合同中加以明确。我马上把这个条款加到合同里。
  (a moment later)
  (过了一会儿)
  andrew: please look this over before we sign it . if there is no problem, shall we sign this contract now?
  安德鲁:请在签合同之前再过目一遍。如果没问题的话,我们现在就签约好吗?
  bill: of course. i've been looking forward to this moment.
  比尔:当然可以。我一直都很期待这个时刻呢。
  notes
  1. in conflict wit 和……有矛盾,不一致
  2. binding ['baindi?] adj. 必须遵守的,有法律约束力的;n. 镶边,(书籍的)封皮
  3. look over 把……看一遍,把……过目;察看,参观
  小贴士
  contract 合同,订立合同
  make a contract 签订合同
  contractor 订约人,承包人
  place a contract 订合同
  contractual 合同的,契约的
  enter into a contract 订合同
  sign a contract 签合同
  draw up a contract 拟订合同
  get a contract 得到合同
  land a contract 得到或拥有合同
  a written contract 书面合同
  countersign a contract 会签合同
  draft a contract 起草合同
  copies of the contract 合同副本
  originals of the contract 合同正本
  a nice fat contract 一份很有利的合同
  an executory contract 尚待履行的合同
  庆祝双赢合作
  dialogue
  having dinner is a common way to celebrate cooperation.
  吃饭是庆祝合作的比较常见的方式。
  peter: mr. white, i wonder if you have time this evening.
  彼得:怀特先生,您今天晚上有空吗?
  mr. white: i am available this evening. do you have any plans?
  怀特先生:有的。你有什么安排吗?
  peter: would you be interested in dining with us to celebrate our cooperation?
  彼得:今晚请你吃个饭来庆祝我们的合作成功,可以吗?
  mr. white: oh, that's very kind of you. i'd like to.
  怀特先生:噢,你真是太好了。我很乐意去。
  peter: which kind of restaurant do you prefer, chinese or western?
  彼得:您是想去中餐厅还是西餐厅?
  mr. white: i've heard of that china has a unique and long history food culture, so i'd like to taste the local cuisine.
  怀特先生:我听说中国有独特且历史悠久的饮食文化,因此我想品尝一下当地的特色佳肴。
  peter: no problem. i know a famous restaurant nearby. the cuisine there is delicious and has its own specialty. how about going there?
  彼得:没问题。我知道这附近有一家很有名的餐厅。那儿的每一道菜都很美味,各有特色。您觉得去那怎么样?
  mr. white: it's up to you.
  怀特先生:由你来定。
  peter: ok, i'll pick you up at 6:00 p.m., if it's right with you.
  彼得:好的。如果方便的话,我晚上6点去接您。
  mr. white: of course. see you.
  怀特先生:当然可以。再见。
  peter: see you.
  彼得:再见。
  notes
  1. unique [ju:'ni:k] adj. 独特的,独一无二的,稀罕的
  2. food culture 饮食文化
  3. cuisine [kwi'zi:n] n. 烹饪,佳肴
  小贴士
  1. to our pleasant cooperation!
  为我们合作愉快干杯!
  2. i am glad to collaborate actively with you in the new field.
  很高兴和贵公司在新领域里积极合作。
  3. the marriage of our two companies is a match in heaven.
  我们两家公司的联姻是天造地设的结合。
  4. we'll hold a celebration to treat you this evening.
  我们今晚将举行一场庆祝会犒劳大家。
  5. champagne corks are popping throughout the celebrations.
  庆祝会上开香槟的砰砰声不绝于耳。
  6. we eventually create a win-win situation with our solidarity and tireless efforts.
  通过大家的团结一致和不懈努力,我们最后创造出双赢的局面。
  7. i propose a toast to our successful cooperation.
  我提议为我们的合作成功干杯。